What is responsibility?
- Being accountable for what you do, for your actions and behavior.
- Doing the right thing at the right time, so others can trust and depend on you.
What are ways you can show responsibility?
- Complete your homework and chores on time without being reminded.
- Follow through on your commitments, even when you don't feel like it.
- Accept responsibility for your mistakes and learn from them. Don't make excuses or blame others.
- Take care of your things and those of other people. Return items you borrow.
- Find out what needs to be done and do it.
- Make wise choices, such as choosing to eat healthy foods and wearing a helmet.
- Always do your very best. Others are counting on you!