How do you show that you care for others?
- A caring person is kind---remembering to give others a chance to change.
- A caring person is grateful for what they have.
- A caring person can forgive others when a mistake is made.
- A caring person helps people who are in need of help.
- I brought food to school to donate to needy families in our area.
- I know my friend was upset so I sat beside her at lunch today.
- I made my own bed because I care about how I keep my room.
- I helped my parents without being asked, they smiled and were so proud of me.
- I said thank you to a classmate for loaning me a pencil when they noticed I did not have one yesterday. I will remember to help someone else.